Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And so it begins.....

Another dork with another dorky blog. Why bother reading?

Well, what I hope to do is entertain you with the everyday goings on of a used car store in small town America. This business is shrouded in a veil of mystery to most people. You may see it as glamorous, or sleazy, but chances are you really have no idea what goes on in the back office. I will allow you inside. I promise you will be surprised by what you learn.

If you spend one day on the used car sales floor, you will quickly learn that it's a business characterized by it's down time. There's A LOT of down time. If you can't find a way to have fun and entertain yourself for hours on end when there's nothing to do, you won't last. That's where the comedy comes in. We have a lot of fun. Too much fun really.

The next thing you'll be surprised by is how honest we are, and how crooked the customers can be. It's ok, it's just part of the business. They think there's no bigger crook than a used car salesmen, so nothing is off the table when dealing with one. You've probably been less than truthful when buying a car yourself- it's ok. Just know that we know.

Anyway- "Welcome to Used Car Wonderland, my name is UsedCarGuy, and yours? Have you ever been to our blog before? Was there a particular salesperson you dealt with? No? Great! Let me show you around."

2 comments:

crystal said...

OK! you're on my google reader list! Can't wait to read more!

UsedCarGuy said...

Thanks! I have no idea what that means, but I'm sure it was something nice.